Let me start this by mentioning that I am without question the sort to be inordinately irritated by inconsequential imbeciles. Kim Davis perhaps the queen of these imbeciles. In a general sense, I am also typically not in favor of things with any sort of religious undertone (or over tone, but then that went without saying). I suppose twelve years of Catholic school will do that to you. But all that said, I am generally a fan of this new Pope Francis. So imagine my disappointment when I found out that Mary’s head honcho was playing buddy buddy with america’s newly crowned queen of stupidity.
Did Frank do wrong? Lets take a look at the facts.
1. Pappa F met with a whole hell of a lot of people in the four or so days that he was in our Country. With the exception of the big eared gentleman that met him at the airport, you can safely bet that he had no clue who most of those people were.
2. There is very little chance that he had ever heard the chronicles of this dreadful Kentucky woman’s transgressions until right before he met her. Hell, he probably didn’t even know what Kentucky was. Again, he most likely didn’t seek this wretched fool out.
3. Of course he is against gay marriage. You already knew that He’s Catholic, it’s like part of their deal. NOTE; This is not an excuse for him, merely a restatement of a dreadful fact.
4. The last Pope sucked. This guy has been pretty good so far, maybe he deserves a bye?
5. Even if he doesn’t deserve a bye, and he very well might not, STOP WRITING ABOUT THIS FOOL! Kim Davis is going to live out the remainder of her life a celebrity because people will not stop writing about her.
6.Yes, I understand the hypocrosi in asking people to stop writing about Kim Davis in an article written about Kim Davis.
Alright that’s about it guys. Should Frankie get a pass? That’s for you to decide.
Oh but wait. I have a webseries to promote as well. If you haven’t seen my new show, take a look.
Thanks for watching, and reading. Follow me on Twitter @DewmontPaul